This week on The Longest Yarde, we’re talking with Altovise Pelzer. Altovise is a powerhouse of inspiration as an author, speaker, and business consultant. Her mission: Equipping women to Define, Accept and Use their Unique Voice after abuse.
Learn more about Altovise:
- Website – http://www.altovisepelzer.com/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/findyourvoicenow/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/FindYourVoiceNow/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/theevoicecoach
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/theeunicorntribe/
- Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/Altovise-Pelzer/e/B01N4BBO9E
Leveling up and getting things across the finish line isn’t easy. When it comes to most projects, the last 10% is often the toughest to get through.
The Longest Yarde is all about getting things across the finish line and leveling up without losing yourself in the process.
Tune in weekly as we chat with creatives and entrepreneurs from all walks of life that have had to battle the last 10% of an idea to make it a reality.