Explore the evolution of brand development and learn the fundamentals of building a lovable brand in an age where everything is moving faster and faster.
Using the principles of agile software development, design thinking, and empathy in the marketplace, students will explore directions for research, define ideas for execution, as well as the necessary intellectual, and emotional skills of inquiry, analysis, interpretation.
You will learn how to use strategic creative and personal development techniques for designing, enhancing, and promoting your brand in a way that doesn’t involve making your life a circus.
- Create personal branding statements
- Integrate social networking into your brand development
- Build a board of directors for your brand
- Devise strategies for managing your professional reputation
- Refine your self-management system, select appropriate tools and apply them for a thorough, accurate, evidence-based and data driven self-assessment of your personal brand
- Establish themselves on at least two social media platforms